Friday 31 July 2015

#TBRTakedown 2.0 last day and what I have read...

Hello,
So I have not finished all of the books I wanted to but I feel like I made a good attempt!

I managed to finish Legend by Marie Lu on the first day as it was a quick graphic novel. I can see why people love her novels so much.

On the second and third day I read ella minnow pea by Mark Dunn and finished that off, it was a really interesting and quirky read!

Next, I read Soulless by Gail Carriger which I finished yesterday but in between reading the last too books I also read: LOW volume 1 and Mr. Men in London.

I am currently over half way through The Book of Lillit by Rober Brown which is a strange but also interesting read. I hope to finish this book tonight.

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to read This Shattered World but I am putting that on top of my TBR list.

I hope you all managed to read all your chosen books,
Sofiee



No comments:

Post a Comment