Friday 24 July 2015

MINI REVIEW: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J.Maas *No Spoilers*

I read this book for TheBookLife's (www.thebooklife.co.uk) readalong for July. There will be a live show on the August 1st at 9PM UK time/4PM EST time.

Here are my thoughts on the novel:

When I first started reading A Court of Thrones and Roses I thought that I wouldn't like due to the description. However, as I got used to Maas' writing style (this was the first book I have read of hers) I really, really enjoyed the novel.

The story is about a young woman named Feyre whose family lost their fortune and their Mother. Feyre has to hunt for meat and one day comes across a wolf and shoots it dead. However, this wolf was actually a magical creature and killing a magical creature is forbidden. She has to pay the price for her crimes...

This plot if full of twists and some very interesting sub plots. I absolutely love the love story too...

I would definitely recommend this book :)
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment