Saturday 31 October 2015

EPIC READS TAG

1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?

I would invite Lewis Carroll and The Mad Hattie to tea. I would serve crumpets with jam and of course half cups of tea.

2. What book do you wish an author would write a prequel to?

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern... I loved the world building and would want to read more of it and how the Circus came about.

3. Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?

Cole from Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter and Mara Dyer in The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I think she would put him in his place ;)

4. If you ran into your favourite author on the subway and could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would you say?

Audrey Niffengegger and I would ask her to draw a picture of me for her next book! She is an awesome author AND artist.

5. What book made you a reader and why?

It's difficult to remember but when I was little I liked the Faraway Tree Collection (I still do!) and then later on I liked Louise Rennison's books. I think I read all of them in a very short space of time!

6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught fire. Show us the one book you save.

The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah E Harkness (Is this cheating, it's three books?!?)

7. Which dystopian world would you choose to live in and why?

I would live in world within the book 5 to 1 by Holly black which is set in a future with hardly any women, so at least I would be treated well...

8. What is your most epic read of all time?

Alex and Ada... all three volumes gave me soo many emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment