Sunday 27 December 2015

Twas the month of December (reads) + CRAMATHON fail

Firstly, I hope you all had a magical Christmas and are now starting (soon) a happy new year! 
I read a few books in December but the CRAMATHON was a bit of a failure as I was on holiday at the time and we were busy!
However, I did manage to read most of the books in the CRAMATHON TBR...

*In December I first finished Queen of the Tearling which was meant to be read last month. 

*I then read the next comic of Saga number 31 eeeeeeeep.

*Two Roald Dahl books were read: The Magic Finger and Esio Trot but I still have Matilda on my TBR for this month.

*On a similar theme I read A Roald Dahl Selection that I received in a university pack of books a few years ago. 

*Next, I read You by Caroline Kepnes, a gripping read that I gave 5 stars to on Goodreads. Amazing!

*The Unwritten volume 1 was a nice comic but I didn't find it that engaging... sorry.

*Then I fancied something different so I picked up Grief is the Thing with Feathers by Max Porter which was a really lovely book written in prose about the stages of grief. 

*Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff was a surprisingly good read. 

My CRAMATHON books read are:

*Teaching my Mother how to give birth by Warsan Shire

*My True Love Gave To Me by Various Authors

*November 9 by Colleen Hoover

*Supermutant Magic Academy by Jillian Tamaki (Author of This One Summer and Skim)

*Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gray... finally read it!  

I am currently ready: The Beautiful and the damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Peter Pan and After You by Jojo Moyes :)

Just a quick update from me and have a happy New Year everyone!
Sofiee 

No comments:

Post a Comment