Thursday 3 December 2015

November Reads

Hello!

November has left us and now it's nearly Christmas! It's time to round up all of the books I read this month and I managed to read 11 books!

LOST GIRLS by Alan Moore
*A erotic novel based on the stories of Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan*

CARRY ON by Rainbow Rowell
*I'm sure you have all heard of this! A fan fiction spin off from Fangirl*

RAVISH by Cathy Yardley
*Another erotic novel based on Sleeping Beauty, I used this for my dissertation and never finished it*

ST LUCY'S HOME FOR GIRLS RAISED BY WOLVES by Karen Russell
*Short stories with a magical realism basis. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy all of the stories*

SIMON VS THE HOMO SAPIENS AGENDA by Becky Albertalli
*A novel about a boy coming out, it was a lovely and interesting read*

GROWN UP by Gillian Flynn
*My first Gillian Flynn read and it was very creepy*

ONLY EVER YOURS by Louise O'Neil
*I loved this book and have posted a review earlier this month*

LUMBERJANES Volume 2 by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters, Brooke A. Allen
*Cute and quick comic*

WINTER by Marissa Meyer
*The final instalment in The Lunar Chronicles. I will really really miss this series of books*


For #READKIDSLIT I read:

THE TWITS by Roald Dahl

THE JOLLY POCKET POSTMAN by Allan Ahlberg, Janet Ahlberg





Unfortunately I didn't read all of the books on my TBR :'( and  I'm not doing one for next month because of #CRAMATHON and there are too many books that I want to read. (I have two piles of books for next month!) I will let you know what I read in December at the end of the month.

Happy December!
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment