Thursday 2 April 2015

Comic Books

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the lack of blogs, I've been a busy gal...
There will be a blog on Amsterdam soon hopefully and a TBR, sorry for the delay!

So here are the comics I have been reading:

Saga (All Volumes)
The BEST comic I have ever read...

Y The Last Man Volume 1
This was recommended to me at Comic con because of my love of Saga. This is actually good too, the concept in interesting.

Amulet: Stonekeeper Volume 1
I didn't really enjoy this although the artwork is really good.

Miss Marvel Volume 1
I enjoyed this and thought the idea of the new Miss Marvel was interesting.

Through The Woods
Fairytale retelling and fantastic but creepy artwork, also there is hardly any text.


I have a few comics to read: Rat Queens Volume 1 and How Mirka Got Her Sword (Hereville Volume 1).

Loving the comics last month,
Sofiee


No comments:

Post a Comment