Monday 4 April 2016

March reads :)

In March I read a total of 11 books :) and here they are:

Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl

Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (5 stars and I have a review posted)

Hate by Tristan Garcia

Alice Through the Zombie Glass and The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter (I will post a review soon when I finish all the books... 5 stars too)

Asking For It by Louise O'Neil

St. Nicholas and the Battle of the Nightmare King by William Joyce and Laura Geringer

Moominland Midwinter by Tove Jansson

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell

The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani (I love how the evil character is called Sophie!)

Five Children and It by E. Nesbit

Sorry there's no reviews. I will be doing some soon... I'm very busy atm!
Please comment and like,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment