Tuesday 26 January 2016

Top 15 books of 2015

This post took me a while to put together as I couldn't decide on the top 15. I cheated a little bit as I classed some series as one book, sorry! However, before I change my mind here are my top 15 books of 2015 listed...

1) The Lunar Chronicles by Marrisa Meyer

2) Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin

3) The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

4) Only Ever Yours by Louise O Neil

5) Splintered trilogy by A.G.Howard

6) Aristotle and Dante Discover the secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Bridegroom

7) The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M.Valente (and all of her books that I've read so far really)

8) YOU by Caroline Kepnes

9) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

10) 5 to 1 by Holly Badger

11) The Boom of Lost Things by John Connolly

12) The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson

13) Grief is a Thing with Feathers by Max Porter

14) Nimona by Noelle Stevenson ( I'm classing this as a novel... If it doesn't count then I'll put Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell in its place!)

15) A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E.Schwab

If you would like to read my top 15 comics of 2015 please comment :)
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment