Sunday 8 March 2015

First Weekly Wrap up (March)

So I am the type of person to always carry a book around with them. But usually I only read one or two books a week. I've seen weekly wrap ups on YouTube with people reading 5-8 books a week and I thought I would have a go. I managed to read 8 books this week, here are the books...

Although I wouldn't really count Elmer's Parade as a book; it has about the same amount of words as an average leaflet, I did really enjoy it. It was one out of four books that I bought for World Book Day earlier on this week.
I thoroughly enjoyed the books this week but I thought The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making might have been my favourite. Geek Girl was a close second and it was my signed copy from her book signing!
Cinder was the last book I read in The Lunar Chronicles although it's the first in the trilogy (I goofed up) and I thought it was a great beginning to the series. Definitely check them out!
Now to continue working on the dissertation, 
Sofiee

P.S. I will be posting a TBR (To be read) blog really soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment