Monday 7 September 2015

#BookBuddyAThon TBR

Hello!
I thought I would take part in another readathon and this one has a little bit of a twist. You have to do it with a buddy. I picked my best friend Heidi :), another book worm. The people that are leading this readathon are: Elenareadsbooks and Coldteaandcrumbs on Youtube. This readathon starts today (7th September) to the 13th September, so only a week to read five books!

The Challenges are...
1) Choose three books and get your buddy to pick one from them for you to read.
2) Buddy read a book with your buddy.
3) Read a book with your buddy's favourite colour on the cover.
4) Read a book your buddy gave 5 stars.
5) Read a book that you want to... just because.

For these I picked (I tried to incorporate some of my September TBR) ...
1) We Are Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler
2) Little Woman by Louisa May Alcott
3) Her favourite colour is navy... Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley  
4) The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
5) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Its being made into a move soon by Tim Burton!!!)

I've started with the latter book and next I am hoping to read Little Women... I shall keep you updated!


Happy reading,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment