Saturday 4 June 2016

#tometopple readathon

Hello!
I hope you all had a wonderful May and welcome to June!
I had a good reading month in May but June has been even better :) (see my June TBR for more info).

I will be taking part in #tometopple readathon starting 5th June midnight to June 19th 11:59pm. I wanted to take park in this readathon to get some of my bigger books read!

So here are the challenges:
1) Read more than one tome
2) Take a graphic novel break
3) Read a tome that is park of a series
3) Read over 500 pages in a week
4) Read an adult novel

The books that I have picked are:
-Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (part of a series)
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (adult novel)
- and my graphic novel is Paper Girls by Brian K. Vaughan
-if I'm super fast at reading I'll be picking up A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas... Excited!

"I like big books and I cannot lie!"
Happy reading,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment