Saturday 4 June 2016

June TBR

Hello, it is Summer now?
(We maybe not in England!)

This month has been very productive reading wise. I've had a few days off of work and now my TBR pile is looking a lot smaller.

So far I have read/ finished within the month of June:
A Thousand Nights by E.K.Johnston
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett (audio book)
The Vagina Monologues by Eve Ensler
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (loved!)
Alice by Christina Henry (review will be up soon hopefully)

I am currently reading The Boy Who Lost Fairyland by Catherynne M. Valente. I'm hoping to finish this by midnight of 5th so I can start #tometopple. (I have just posted my TBR!)

My audible pick for this month is Armada  read by Will Wheaton... I love his voice a little bit.

Then, on my ambitious June TBR there is also A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler, Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson and finally The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.

Eeeep! Soo many books!!!!
Stay tuned for some more posts soon,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment